WedAlert Honeymoon Contest Rules
WedAlert Honeymoon Contest Rules and Terms
- This package will include a trip for two that include deluxe hotel accommodations for a minimum of 5 nights.
- This does not include Airfare; contest winner is responsible for airfare.
- Actual dates of travel are based upon availability and subject to approval by AskAboutHoneymoons.com.
- The winner may only book this trip within 30 days prior to travel.
- Holidays are blacked out and we have the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value based on availability.
- There is no guarantee as to availability of travel dates and some restrictions will apply.
- AskAboutHoneymoons.com determines these restrictions. Blackout dates will apply. (Blackout dates to be provided to WedAlert by Askabouthoneymoons.com so they can be posted with contest rules.)
- This prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, and has no cash value.
- This trip must be used by the winner of the sweepstakes within one year of the date the prize is awarded.
- To enter you must be a bride or groom to be. One entry per couple, duplicate entries will be discarded. You must be a resident of US to enter contest and engaged at the time of the drawing.
- The odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries submitted.
- By entering this contest, the winner agrees and grants a license to WedAlert.com, and AskAboutHoneymoons.com to have their name and photo displayed on the website of www.WedAlert.com, and AskAboutHoneymoons.com as winners.
- The winner must redeem and claim their prize within 7 days of being notified. Redemption or prize must be done by e-mail to email@example.com.
- Winner will be posted on WedAlert Blog and other areas of our site and or network of sites, if the prize is not redeemed within 30 days, prize will be forfeited by winner.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Information provided will be shared with AskAboutHoneymoons.com. This supersedes any other policies of WedAlert, solely for the purposes of this contest.
- Employees or consultants of WedAlert, AskAboutHoneymoons.com or their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
- May not include all activities.